This amazing tool allows you to graft plants together and cut branches easily!
Perfect for fruit trees or growing a beautiful garden!
Similar to transplanting organs in humans, you can combine parts from two different trees to form a single, functioning individual. The benefit An exact genetic duplicate of the superior tree.
That means, if you have one tree that harvests amazing fruit each year, you can create an exact copy by using this grafting technique and effectively double or triple your harvest.
- Made from #65 stainless steel shear blades,high-strength ABS plastic, Japan SK5 double-edged cutting blades
3 replaceable grafting cutting blades(Cut/U-Cut/V-Cut/Ω) for a precise and clean cut
- A pruning blade(1/8" thick) is ideal for cutting leaves, twigs, and stems without changing the tool
- Able to cut grafting plants' twig in 3/16"~17/32" diameter
- The cuts of two kinds of wood will fit together perfectly for maximum cambium contact, significantly improving the survival rate.
Materials: carbon steel, ABS and Aluminum
- Color: black
- Cut grafting stocks diameter from 5mm/0.2"-1.4cm/0.55"
- Trimming blades thickness: 3mm/0.12"
- Phillips screwdriver with red handle
Size: 22cm * 10cm/8.66inch * 3.94inch
Grafting Tape Width: 2cm/0.79"
- 1 X Fruit Tree Pruning Shears Grafting Cutting Tool
- 3 X Blades
- 1 X Grafting Tape
How to use:
Step 1:Hold the grafting stock in the grafting tool and squeeze the handle to make the cut, repeat this step to cut the stem from the donor plant. Take care to ensure that the groove is cut in the stock plant.
Step 2:Slide the donor stem into the groove of the stock plant, matching the cut surfaces as closely as possible. If the stock and donor plant are not the same size, match on the side only.
Step 3:Place sterilizing material around the joint, and bind it with tape, the sterilizing material will protect against bacteria and weather conditions.
Step 4:Use the pruner to cut useless branches from the plant.
Step 5:The grafting tool with the "V & U & Ω" blade and the end of the blade both can be cut, the one-piece blade can be used as two pieces blade, so you would have a total of six pieces of blade.