Chainsaw Clutch Removal Tool
This is a piston stop for service that requires to hold the crankshaft in place. Can be used for clutch service or flywheel nut removal or servicing weed eaters and leaf blowers.
Just remove the spark plug and screw this tool in it's place and lightly snug it down. The end is machined full radius to prevent damage to the top of the piston. It is very easy to use and handy to have around if you do your own saw or other 2 cycle work.
- Step 1: To remove the sprocket cover from your saw.
Step 2: Then remove the spark plug and fit the piston stop plug in it's place.
- Step 3: Next to spin the clutch to rotate the engine so the piston is touching the piston stop.
- Step 4: Then place the demount tool on top of the clutch so the three prongs on the clutch demount tool slot in the corresponding holes of the clutch and the bottom of the demount tool fit neatly and evenly flat on the top of the clutch.
Step 5: Finally use a wrench and socket or spanner, spin the tool and clutch counter-clockwise to remove the clutch.
- Item Type: Clutch Removal Tool Set
Material: Iron Diameter: 45mm/1.7in
- Color: Orange
Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
- 1 x Chainsaw Clutch Removal Tool
We offer a 30 day guarantee on ALL our products and our staff will be more than happy to assist you with any issues you may have. Our dedicated staff offer customer support 24 Hours a Day. 7 Days a week. 📩